Discord: If you log into Discord on your computer, we would like to inform you that Discord can see what or what games you are playing. Even Discord knows how long you have played a game. The thing to know is that if you don’t turn this function off, Discord may continue to broadcast information about you publicly on your profile. In this article, we are going to tell you how you can turn off this function on Discord, and how to hide the game that you are playing on Discord.
How to hide your game activity on Discord?
Before explaining how, we would like to clarify that game activity on Discord only shows if you have the function enabled on PC, as Discord does not yet read your app activity on mobile devices. In this case, the games played on mobile are not visible in your account, even if you have Discord open on your phone. Now follow the steps given below to hide game activity on PC.
- Launch the Discord desktop app.
- Click on the gear icon (settings icon) next to your username below.
- Scroll down the menu on the left until you reach Activity Settings.
- In Activity settings, select Activity privacy.
- If your game activity is visible on your profile, it means that Display current activity as a status message is enabled. If the slider is already green, click on it to turn it off.
- Doing so will no longer show your game activity on your Discord profile.
read this also