E3 returns in person June 13 – 16, 2023
Distinct Industry and Consumer Day, Digital Media Partnership, Uniting Industry.
what you need to know:
- E3, the renowned gaming industry event, returns for a four-day expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) from Tuesday, June 13 to Friday, June 16, 2023 and will have different industry and consumer days and venues. Additionally, E3 will support and elevate participatory digital events beginning June 11 and running throughout the show.
- The E3 business day, which will run from Tuesday, June 13 to Thursday, June 15, is exclusively reserved for registered industry personnel to network in person, hold professional meetings, and connect with licensors and distributors. Between dedicated, industry-only halls and spaces, media can join hands with upcoming games to be shown by developers and publishers around the world.
- E3 Gamer Days will take place on Thursday, June 15th and Friday, June 16th in a different hall than the industry sector, giving consumers a hands-on exposure to the future of gaming and engaging with developers, content creators, media personalities and more will be invited. A dedicated theater of content open to ticket holders will run during these days and offer a deep dive on highly anticipated titles.
- E3 is being powered by ReadPop, the group behind events like PAX, EGX, New York Comic-Con, Star Wars Celebration, and more.
- Media registration for E3 2023 will begin in December 2022. Confirmed exhibitors, hotel and travel guides, event schedules and more will be shared in the coming months. Media, producers, industry professionals and fans are encouraged to follow E3 Twitter, FacebookAnd instagram,
ReadPop VP of Gaming Kyle Marsden-Kish said, “E3 is one of the few opportunities for the global gaming industry to come together, unite as one loud voice, and show the world what it is making.” “Our vision is to reinvent the industry by reinventing the traditional E3 week, bringing that spark back, and restoring E3’s role as a truly magical global showcase event for game makers and consumers. “
Source: Official Press Release