Flipkart Sell Back Program: These days Big Billion Days sale is going on on Flipkart which will end on 30th September. Customers can buy new items on Flipkart at cheap prices. If you want to sell your old phone, then you can use Flipkart. The e-commerce platform has announced a “sell-back program” ahead of the festive season, which allows customers to upgrade their phones. You can get more buy-back value by selling your used phone.
According to the company, Flipkart gives customers access to a robust and reliable re-commerce platform and the launch of the “sell-back program” is an important step in that direction. According to the company, this process offers quick payments, quick doorstep pick-up and an attractive price. Flipkart allows users to sell these mobile phones and buy any other product with the earnings.
Sell your old phone like this on Flipkart
- First, open the Flipkart app and tap on the “Sell Back” option from the Category section in the bottom bar.
- Enter all the information about the mobile phone like brand, model and IMEI number. After this you will see the price range.
- If you agree with the price, pay Re 1 as charges for home pickup and valuation.
- Once the order is confirmed, an employee will pick up the phone from you within 48 hours.
- Once the pickup is complete, the customer will see the final price. After this the money will be deposited in the bank accounts within 24 hours.
Flipkart has assured that, if the customer is not happy with the price, the order is liable to be cancelled.
read this also-