A melancholic yet exhilarating adventure from the publisher of the Coffee Talk series is available now
what you need to know:
- A Space for the Unbound, a Heartwarming Life-Giving Adventure Featuring a Boy and Girl with Supernatural Powers from Developer Mojiken Studios and Publisher Toge Productions and Chorus Worldwide, Via Steam, PlayStation 4|5, Xbox X|S, comes to pc. Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $19.99/€19.99/£17.99.
- Set in rural Indonesia in the 1990s, A Space for the Unbound’s interactive narrative embraces magical realism as the townspeople confront their innermost conflicts. Starring Atma and Raya, two high school sweethearts bound by their abundant creativity, the pair embark on a journey to uplift those around them as a comet looms in the distance.
- Juxtaposing nostalgic themes of depression and anxiety, despite the charming pixelated environments and vibrant retro aesthetic. A magical red book grants the two protagonists the ability to dive into the consciousness of others in order to rid themselves of the unsettling sensations that plague their daily lives and dire predicaments. Each resident has a story to tell, yearning to calm their raging emotions and feel comfortable once again.
- The threat of cosmic catastrophe creates a collective sense of hopelessness that pervades this humble community. Guided by their newfound supernatural powers, the central characters of this poignant tale navigate the hardships of others in order to help heal the world around them. Join Atma and Raya in a story of self-discovery from A Space for the Unbound, and face the most overwhelming obstacles of everyday life.
- “We are proud to highlight the beautiful place Indonesia and bring this story to life,” said Dimas Novan, producer of A Space for the Unbound at Mojiken Studios. “The passion we feel for our communities and creating a story that resonates is seen in this ultimately uplifting adventure during this time of sadness.”
- A Space for Unbound is now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4|5, Xbox and PC via Steam for $19.99/€19.99/£17.99 with support for English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Is. sugar. For more updates, follow Toge Productions, Mojiken Studio, A Space For The Unbound, and Chorus Worldwide on Twitter or visit Chorus Worldwide’s official website.
- Chorus Worldwide and A Space for the Unbound PC publisher Tog Studios also recently announced that Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly, developed by Tog, is the sequel to the heart-to-heart talk sim loved by millions in 2020. Which serves a fresh cup. PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One / Series X | S for Thursday, April 20 on Steam and GOG.
Source: Official Press Release