World premiere of Rusted Moss, Drains, IB, part of live broadcast Other titles
what you need to know:
- Drama Game Show – TGS 2022 PreviewBright Memory: Infinite, the latest edition of the digital showcase highlighting the latest games from Japan’s oldest indie game publisher famous for the titles Gnosia and DEER Simulator, features six new shows, including the world premiere. Rewatch PLAYISM’s pre-Tokyo game show now youtube,
- PLAYISM announces that it will localize and publish rusty mossThe physics-based Metroidvania that replaces Double Jump in 2023 with bouncy grappling hooks from developers FaxDock, HappySquare and Sunnydays for PC. Learn to master physics-powered bungee movement techniques to efficiently navigate interconnected environments while blasting away from enemies. And mechanical alike in 360-degree combat.
- PLAYISM will bring steam to the world Phantom’s ValkyrieThe aerial action game filled with a barrage of bullets, set in the Toho Project universe, is available in Early Access starting Sunday, October 23. The latest game from Touhou Sky Arena developer AreZero, Valkyrie of Phantoms, was previously only available at Touhou fan conventions, but will soon be accessible to Touhou fans around the world.
- PLAYISM and why so many serious answers fans’ prayers with the official reveal of the Nintendo Switch version DrainHe made Records of Lodo’s War—deadlit in Wonder Labyrinth—and the bullet-absorbing side-scrolling shooter from the developer of Tou Luna Knights.
- The show featured a remake of the announcement IBThe cult adventure game set in an art museum by Kuri will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this winter, following its successful release on Steam for PC.
- Additionally, PLAYISM will release a console version of marfushabreakneck card-based shooting side-scroller by hinyari9, and Drago NocaVillage-building simulator from the POV of a dragon-riding city manager by GeSEI unkan.
- “We appreciate everyone who has tuned in, and we’re excited to continue our mission of bringing amazing games from talented creators to audiences and platforms,” said PLAYISM executive producer Shunji Mizutani. “I would say, our social media manager is relieved that whenever they say ‘Drains on switch?!’ Let’s see, they don’t have to keep their lips sealed anymore. Tweet.”
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PLAYISM, PLEASE VISIT PLAYISM GAME SHOW OFFICIAL WEB PAGE either PLAYISM official websiteand follow @PlayismEN on Twitter.
Source: Official Press Release