You can’t riot with just two people!
what you need to know:
- The roar of the revolution is getting closer, as Sunsoft prepares to release the insurgency cooperative game Ikki Unite for PC via Steam on February 15th, 2023! Known outside Japan as Peasant Rebellion and Boomerang, Sunsoft’s classic 1980s casual co-op game is back and better than ever with online multiplayer, leaderboards and more, but the core of this pixel period drama remains untouched. lives.
- Our setting is feudal Japan. The rice crop has failed, but when local landowners refuse to adjust to their tax demands, the villagers take matters into their own hands. Rise up, take up arms, and overthrow the harsh lords determined to crush every last ounce of humanity out of your soul.
- This task is tough for an average farmer, but luckily, you are not an average farmer! Gather up to 16 friends, choose from 16 unique characters – exploration, enhancement, offense and recovery – and go wild in Ikki Unite’s massive, but easy-to-learn battles. No fellow rioters around? No problem! Enter the matchmaking room and join rogues from around the world to secure justice for your home.
- Each player starts on a different part of the map and fights to clear all enemies, eventually teaming up to take down the territory boss before time runs out. Ikki Unite lets you play almost entirely with the D-pad, so it’s easy and intuitive to control when you’re creating chaos on the screen. Should you or an ally fall in battle, all is not lost. Just stand over them for a few moments to restore their fighting spirit, and they can leap back into the fray.
- Hilariously fun, easy-to-learn combat system
- nearly two dozen character classes to master
- Picturesque pixel art made in the jidaigeki style
- Local and online multiplayer means there’s always someone to riot with
Source: Official Press Release